Learning Edge (formerly Cluster Tutoring) learned how to adapt to a changing world during the COVID-19 pandemic. The good news is that, after over a year of remote learning, we’re back to tutoring in person throughout the school year, this time on three evenings a week!
- Returned to in-person tutoring for those who were comfortable doing so
- Expanded to a third night of tutoring on Mondays at Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church
- Added Monday afternoon tutoring sessions with 1st and 2nd graders at St. Catherine-St. Lucy School to provide individualized reading support
- Sent books, electronic devices, and school supplies to students who met virtually with their tutors
You can read the entire 2021: A Year at Cluster at this link.
You also can see reports from past years:
- 2020: Supporting Students During the Global Pandemic
- 2019: New Programs, New Home, New Accomplishments
- 2018: Mentoring Relationships Key to Our Success